Friday-gami: Origami Wallet
Today’s origami is a cute little origami wallet! In a few quick steps you can create a unique money holder or decoration to embellish cards and tables with. Let’s get started!
1. Start with your square sheet of paper color side down. Make two valley folds by folding side to side and top to bottom.
2. Fold the top and bottom edges so they meet in the middle.
3. Flip your entire model over.
4. Take your left and right edges and fold them in so they meet at the center.
5. Flip the entire model back over. Make sure the opening is laying horizontal.
6. Make a mountain fold right down the middle so it is exactly along the opening. Your wallet is finished!
This size paper I used perfectly fits one bill folded in half two times. I doubt if I added in anymore folded bills will they fit as well. I think it’s pretty cute when it’s all finished!
Don’t forget to share your creations with me using #fridaygami on Instagram, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter!