Friday-gami: origami arrow
Our first Friday-gami of the year is here! To start off the year we will begin easy and hopefully make a gradual increase in difficulty as we progress. The origami arrow isn’t too difficult and in 6 pictures and I can show you how it’s done!
With a special guest appearance from my hubby, here is the Origami Arrow!
1. Start with a paper that is 2:1 ratio. Mine is 10×5 in.
2. Fold in half both ways, side to side and top to bottom.
3. With the long side facing you, fold the left square corner to corner. Then fold it in half. We are preparing for the waterbomb base with this. In hindsight, I now realize this is a duplicate of 2…It’s not a blog post of mine without one mistake! 😉
4. Here is what it will look like. Your diagonal creases are valley folds and the others are mountain folds.
5. Now create the waterbomb base by collapsing on the pre-folded creases.
6. Taking the bottom edge, fold it up so it aligns with the center crease. Repeat with tge top edge by folding it down.
And there you have it! Your very own origami arrow! Put them in places you need reminders or to point out silly pictures in photo albums. Let your creativity flow!
Until next time…